Saturday 30 June 2018

I will design an awesome and professional 2D floor plan and other layouts of your your building.

I will design an awesome and professional 2D floor plan and other layouts of your your building.












About:

Hello

If you are here on fiverr because you are looking for an expert that will help you convert your thought into reality, search no further for you are the right pace.

For I will help you achieve your dream or objective, I’ll make sure you are happy and you get the most out of fiverr.


I will reproduce your sketches, jpg, pdf using AutoCAD.

Using AutoCad I'll reproduce

  • your floor plan of any building of your choice like duplex, triplex, row building , office building commercial apartment etc.

as well produce

  • your elevations, sections,
  • site plan, or survey plan or master plan,
  • I will also landscape it. All to your satisfaction.

I will revisit and correct according to your requests until you are satisfied,

Your result will be in form of the followings

  • Working drawings for the builder to work with,
  • Presentation drawings for presentation purposes
  • Interior arrangement for interior decorarion


Kindly note, the price may change base on the complexity of the project

Please contact me before placing order

thanks.

Reviews


metropolisnight:So grateful for this provider! absolutely the best on Fiverr! Highly VERY highly recommend! Very professional and fast, follows directions and makes revisions to fit my perfect specs. Honestly, i tried 6 other providers, i will only work with this provider from now on! 0 risk with him, he is the best!

abdulramon:Thanks. Having a special client like you is a privilege. looking forward to see more of your patronage.

metropolisnight:Did a great Job, fast and the drawing was very professional and exceptional work. I will be using their services again for sure! 100% absolutely recommend!

abdulramon:Thanks, I'm pleased to work with you, looking forward to see more of your patronage.

pablo4:Very good at understanding my confusing instructions. Well done!


No comments:

Post a Comment