Thursday 28 June 2018

I will do 3d character modeling and rig for game and animation

I will do 3d character modeling and rig for game and animation












About:

js-gig-main-desc ">   Dear buyer.  
              
                            I am a professional character artist, 
                          
                            I will make best character model for your game or animation project, 
with best texturing art skill with ring and animation. I have 6 year of experience as a 3d character modeler. 

FOLLOWING CHARACTER I WILL MAKE FOR YOU

1) Mobile Game Character.    
2) PC Games Character 
3) Realistic Character for Animation Movie.
4) NEXT GEN Game Character ( PBR  Method )
5) Character for 3D PRINTING 
6)  ETC 

              If you have just idea about your model, so just explain me i will make concept from ideas and make all type of 3d excellent model as you can imagine for your project. 

Please "Don't pay any orders before talk to me.

I will be glad to discuss your requirements.

Thank you  

Reviews


boosh14:I am a return customer because of the quality of work Ajay provides!

ajaysinhbarad:Thanks

boosh14:Awesome,once again! Great product

ajaysinhbarad:Thanks again and always Great experience

michaelch735:great work


No comments:

Post a Comment