Thursday 28 June 2018

I will produce 2d autocad drawings based on your sketches for you

I will produce 2d autocad drawings based on your sketches for you












About:

Message me to discuss the project.

I am offering 2D cad services, providing you with drawings done using Autocad 2013 based on your sketches, references and preferences.

I am skilled in producing architectural drawings (floor plans, elevations, sections)

Reviews


ianloughor:Always give me perfect work. Thanks!!!

avivitja:She provided detailed drawings and she did it very fast!!\nHighly recommended.\n

avivitja:She provided a detailed plan \n

declan007:Excellent

startuparchitec:A pleasure to work with and a quick turnaround for our work considering the scope that I provided to her. Overall great quality and attention to detail. Looking forward to working with her again!


No comments:

Post a Comment