Saturday 30 June 2018

I will design 3D model students' projects or industry projects on Solidworks or ProE from 2D drawing

I will design 3D model students' projects or industry projects on Solidworks or ProE from 2D drawing












About:

js-gig-main-desc ">Hey,

I am a Mechanical Engineer graduated from NUST. I will make 3D model from 2D drawings on Solidworks or any other software (depends on you). The model will be perfect and without any glitches. I will also provide 3D animation if you demand it.

My services include,
  • Parts
  • Sketches
  • Assembly
  • Projects
  • University/Students' Projects

Contact me before placing order. Pricing will vary on basis of complexity of design. Every project will be delivered in time so don't worry about it. Feel free to contact anytime.

Regard,
Muhammad Hashir Zaheer

Reviews


khuloodabdulla:Excellent work

hashirzaheer10:great communication

khuloodabdulla:geat job and communication

hashirzaheer10:He is cooperative and great communication and understanding from his side

nada35:The work was perfect and finished by time


No comments:

Post a Comment