Friday 29 June 2018

I will do 2d drawings or technical drawings

I will do 2d drawings or technical drawings












About:

 I use Auto Cad in which prepares 2D drawings and Autodesk Inventor, Solid Works in which also prepares 2D drawings, I am making drawings for the existing model, for example if you have a 3D model that you need a technical drawing, you can forward it to me and I will make you 2d technical drawings that you can use to create parts or patents. 

Reviews


skarangil:Made a perfect work for us. will contact again in future

cupac_miroslav:It is a pleasure to work with this buyer.

ryanppp:Great job!!

cupac_miroslav:THE BEST BUYER !!!!

sjp12uk:This guy goes beyond the extra mile. Credit to Fiverr. Truly talented and 110% the real deal. Do not overlook Miroslav.


No comments:

Post a Comment