Thursday 28 June 2018

I will desing the 3D model of you product concept and rendering realistic HD images

I will desing the 3D model of you product concept and rendering realistic HD images












About:

js-gig-main-desc ">
This GIG is specifically created to fit the needs of those looking to create an affordable but stunning render of YOUR 3D object. Does not matter you're prototyping an idea, promoting a product or designing your home you want a render you can be proud of. 

I have in excess of ten years working in the 3D environment and use industry standard applications to produce high-quality visuals. I work with 3D Max and use a mix of powerful render engines to produce the styles needed for high-quality, beautiful renders. 

Unlike other providers I won't rely on you to provide all the needed assets simply your model in an appropriate format and a brief covering; material, color, lighting etc. From that, I will create the procedural materials and the light rig needed to achieve the render you want. 

The GIG is for one object with three renders, from different perspectives. Check out the add ons if you need any additional services. I am always happy to discuss your needs...

Reviews


paolarivas2727:Well done. Fully recommended

gracielamolina:Thanks, was a great experience for me, work on your project

paolarivas2727:Well done... Fully recommended

gracielamolina:Thanks, was a great experience for me, work on your project

falkcb:communication was terrible. first impression was good. would not listen to what i wanted. so did not get my finished product. i bet you Are a good designer but the communication needs improvement.


No comments:

Post a Comment