Friday 29 June 2018

I will design virtual home staging 3d furniture within 24 hours

I will design virtual home staging 3d furniture within 24 hours












About:

Hello,

Welcome to virtual home staging real estate services.

Are you looking for a virtual home stage real estate designer?

You have a vacant room and you want to decorate your room with furnitures, but you can’t decorate them by yourself.  No worries we have an architect team and we will provide you an awesome decoration for your vacant room.

Does your vacant property photos grabbing buyer attention? Buyers are browsing hundreds of listings and you have less than 3 seconds to attract their attention. Virtual Staging turns your photos from vacant to attractive and inviting. Showcase the potential of your vacant property with a beautifully staged home with our virtual home staging service!

Working process: 

1: You upload photo and put room name.

2: Let us know style furniture for house: Classic, Traditional, Modern, Contemporary...

3. I send sketch layout furniture room with decor....

4. I sent file images 24 hours.

Project: I send link examples work

Thanks for visiting my Fiverr Gig

Reviews


matt_heisler: excellent work.

newdesign89:Many thanks

billucciteam:This editor is amazing! Highly recommend!

newdesign89:Thank you my friend.

billucciteam:To me this is a world class editor. Use this guy!


No comments:

Post a Comment