Friday 29 June 2018

I will wrap your label on any bottle

I will wrap your label on any bottle












About:

Welcome to my gig! Top Rated Seller here! Top Quality & Fast Delivery Guaranteed!

I will do a custom bottle wrap for you for your Amazon, Ebay, or online selling product!
Here is how this gig works:
1. You select the bottle image you want your label wrapped on
2. You send me the label (PDF, PSD or AI preferred) along with the bottle image
3. I will digitally wrap your label on the bottle
4. Happy days and happy sales!

What are you waiting for? Get in contact now!!!
Looking forward to hear from you!

This is not a label design gig. You need to have the label ready!

Reviews


willystyle:I always come back to Marioland. Excellent work.

marioland:Thank you!

lgrullon:Great guy \u0026 professional. Worked on our project until we were satisfied. Strongly recommend Mario!!

marioland:Thank you.

afyvolent:always perfect!


No comments:

Post a Comment