Thursday 28 June 2018

I will produce a workable 2d architectural drawing using autocad

I will produce a workable 2d architectural drawing using autocad












About:

I am a Cad Drafter with over 10 years of experience using Autocad that specializes in Architectural drafting but have spent a lot of time in other fields including, telecommunications, plumbing/electrical/mechanical and some minor structural drafting. I have completed projects using paper to CAD conversions, architectural floor plans, elevations, sections, details, etc. , numerous plat/plot plans for site review and I work mainly on 2D drawings.if you need a professional project done in AutoCAD feel free to contact me. i will produce ONLY 2D FLOOR PLAN ,ELEVATION SECTIONAL VIEW DOORS AND WINDOWS SCHEDULE AND ROOF PLAN using AutoCAD. You can send me handmade drawing with or without measurements, JPG, PDF file or only sketch with description and i will do for you professional 2D AutoCAD drawing.if you dont have design idea or sketch drawing. i will help you to draw NEW CONCEPT DESIGN PLAN. if youhave any questions please send me a note, thank you.

Reviews


tcrmaxwell:Cancelled order. Seller failed to deliver on time!

leonns:I highly recommend Admicky because of his amazing skills in Architectural Drawing. He was able to produce for me full 2d floor plan with precision. He works fast but with care of professional output. Will order again, thanks!

admicky:He is such an amazing person. I will continue to work with him

maurodurante:all was ok

admicky:it went fine


No comments:

Post a Comment