Friday 29 June 2018

I will rig your character in Blender3D and make its mixamo compatible .fbx file

I will rig your character in Blender3D and make its mixamo compatible .fbx file












About:

js-gig-main-desc ">I will make a rig of your already made 3D character in Blender3D and make it compatible for uploading on mixamo.

(If you are looking for someone to make a 3D character or model for you. You can contact me by my other gig.
Here is the link: https://www.fiverr.com/hamzasketches/make-a-3d-model-for-you)


Gig extra includes following:
1: 3D animation (I will export one animation of your character from mixamo) 5$
2: Extra fast Delivery in one day 5$

The 3D model should have less then 20K vertices. If your model has greater then 20K vertices then Please Contact before Placing order.

Reviews


vladartym:Great seller, got the job done :)

hamzasketches:Thanks Great Experience.

pete_polyakov:I really think Hamza just great. He finished the rig really quick and the quality is great. Thanks. Looking forward to collaborate in the future.

hamzasketches:Thanks :). Looking forward to the next collaboration.

j3borquez:Bought the gig to fix some issues I had with my rigs, perfectly done.


No comments:

Post a Comment