Friday 29 June 2018

I will draw floor plan of 400 m^2

I will draw floor plan of 400 m^2












About:

Hi there,
I am currently working as architect and make different 2D plans using Autocad, Archicad and Revit; So if you have any sketch and want to convert it to an CADdrawing, this gig is for you
My services include,

  • Create CAD drawings from sketches, Image, PDF, Scanned drawings etc.
  • Edit/ modify any portion of an existing drawing.
  • Scale any drawing and correct the dimensions.
  • Construction details.
  • Many more things I can do on CAD. Feel free to drop a message in my inbox. Will be happy to help.
  • For Bigger Plans please contact me first!
  • NOTE- Please inbox me your drawings before we make the deal. I respond almost instantly.

Reviews


davidrodriguez4:Good job ALi!

johannafikkers:Ali was quick and super helpful. Would def recommend and use again

orlandochris:This seller was quick and professional from start to finish. I got what I needed ahead of schedule so that I can go out and market my project to close a deal.

christian1958:Delivery matched what was expected. I trust him. i will redo work with him.\nI endorse Archicad Skills for him, but this is not in the below Endorsement skills.\nCheers\nChristian

abuadel84:very good and nice person to do with. he is helpful and great in this job. I'm very happy for this job. will defiantly have more jobs with his guy


No comments:

Post a Comment