Saturday 30 June 2018

I will create jewelry 3d designs ready for production

I will create jewelry 3d designs ready for production












About:

js-gig-main-desc ">I am offering high quality service of custom Jewelry 3d design.

I will convert your sketch or picture into 3d model that can be produced with your local jeweler or services like Shapeways, i.Materialise etc.

Price and delivery time normally depend on the 3d model complexity.

Final files can be delivered in .STL, .3DM formats.
Possible to make photorealistic render by request.

Please contact me to discuss your project prior to ordering the gig

Reviews


alitur2004:Great work as usual. Easy to work with and delivers high quality work.

andrey_pavlov:Great expirience.

alitur2004:High quality work, as usual. Provided revisions as requested and required limited instructions. Easy to work with. I highly recommend Andrey.

andrey_pavlov:Always good to work with Alina

alitur2004:High quality work, follows the instructions, I would work with Andrey again.


No comments:

Post a Comment