Friday 29 June 2018

I will do any product, object designing / modeling and rendering using solidworks / autodesk inventor + keyshot and 3ds max + vray and generate 2d drawing in autocad and pdf for manufacturing also modeling for 3d printing. + See More

I will do any product, object designing / modeling and rendering using solidworks / autodesk inventor + keyshot and 3ds max + vray and generate 2d drawing in autocad and pdf for manufacturing also modeling for 3d printing. + See More












About:

js-gig-main-desc ">What I can do with solidworks and autodesk inventor :-

  1. I will do any kind of 3d modeling & rendering of your product or project. 
  2. I will do your university & college assignment with unlimited revisions and timely deliverd it.
  3. I will convert your innovations & inventions idea into 3d model and make presentations and simulation report of your product or project.
  4. I will do  manufacturing drawing of your product or project.
  5. I will deliver all source files of your project.
  6. I will do any kind of modeling for 3d printing.
  7. I will do any kind of design for prototyping.
  8. I will do rendering your product or project using keyshot to make it photorealistic

Which features of solidworks and autodesk inventor I can use :-

  • Designing
  • Modeling
  • Drawing
  • Rendering
  • Weldments
  • Motions Simulations
  • Stress Analysis
  • Surfaces Modeling

What is the benefit will you get using this gig :-

  1. Unlimited revisions
  2. Super fast deliver
  3. All source files
  4. Reasonable price
  5. Refund accepted

Small project can be done withing few hours and reasonable budget. So please contact me before place the order.

Who is the owner :-

inventor-cad
Thank you!

Reviews


interpros:Great work as usual! Was able to deliver quickly and perfectly.

inventor_cad:Thank you! Glad to work with you again!

johnadamstamu:great job

inventor_cad:Thank you!

abdulrahmana548:Easy to communicat and professional


No comments:

Post a Comment