Friday 29 June 2018

I will provide you a game ready model rigged and textured.

I will provide you a game ready model rigged and textured.












About:

Specialized in CG Art and been working in the industry for 5 years. I have been working on Blender for the least 5 years and worked for different companies and been able to amuse them by my skills and dedication towards work.

I can model characters models from reference images and I will model it within 3 days for you. I'm quick and responsive and I am able to satisfy you with my skills. I will take extra charges if the object is too complex.

Feel free to contact with me and send me a message.

Reviews


arshilhaque:Great job, Very fast and amazing quality work.

raad184:Arshil was very cooperative and swift about the project.

alex_de_luca:He was fantastic to work with from start to finish, and he was very patient with me. I set him a very difficult task and gave him very little to work with, but he was awesome and delivered exactly what I was after. My best experience on Fiverr so far. :)

raad184:Alex was very friendly during the project and understanding to go through the product. He was very patient for a quality product and it's been a very splendorous experience to work for him.

clementilabs:He done a perfect work!\nA++


No comments:

Post a Comment