Thursday 28 June 2018

I will design you exterior in 3d

I will design you exterior in 3d












About:

Dear Client,

I am experienced architecture and exterior 3D designer. I make photo-realistic renders using 3ds Max, Vray an Photoshop.

I will determine your goals and requirements of the project, make exterior spaces functional, and beautiful by solving space requirements and selecting decorative items, such as colors, materials, lighting, furniture, wall finishes and garden touches. I use my sense of style, to develop designs that look great and are aesthetically pleasing.

I can strongly assure you that I will be able to provide you according to your desire, taking care of all of the details for you.

If you are interested in my services, please contact me before you order.

Thank you for your consideration and if you have any questions we will discuss it further in inbox.

Reviews


ebodies:Needed a concept design quickly and she delivered

host2design:Excellent communication, delivered according to spec. Efficient and friendly.

bambooguy:Juliana has delivered a top notch piece of work.\r\nHer integrity and diligence in conducting my project is the true mark of a real professional. Her quick grasp of what you really want is enormous time savings when conducting complex project.\r\nI will buy again and highly recommend her.\r\n\r\n

julianapopovska:Hao is a great buyer! Very understanding, fast responsive and he knows exactly what he wants. He provides with a lot of information and images about his ideas, so you can design the project exactly as he has imagined it. A person with whom I had the pleasure of working with.

ebodies:Needed a concept design quickly and she delivered


No comments:

Post a Comment