Friday 29 June 2018

I will design your product and make a realistic 3d render

I will design your product and make a realistic 3d render












About:

js-gig-main-desc ">I will take your idea and design it to a highly professional standard. I will produce a couple of different concepts for you to revise and choose from and from there take it further and develop it into a fully designed product. I will 3D visualise it both on a white background (unless a colour is wished for, white is good for website etc.) and in context if needed. I will also create files that are ready to 3D print and give guidance on how to if needed.

If you go for the Standard package, I will 3D print the model for you and develop and design the packaging for the product.

If you go for the premium package I will create technical drawings that you can send directly to your manufacturer. Furthermore, I will bring the product fully alive through a 3D animation.  

Reviews


hughcrawfs:Working with Louise was fantastic. She delivered everything I needed, exactly to brief (and more!) and I couldn't be happier with the end result. I will definitely be recommending Louise and working with her in the future.

louisekaiser:It was a great pleasure working with Hugh! He had an incredible clear brief and a great product in mind. I would love to work with Hugh again!

andykwong:An amazing job once again. Super fast turnaround, great communication. I look forward to working with Louise again!

louisekaiser:Again a pleasure working with Andy! Very interesting project and clear communication. I am looking forward to working together in the future!

andykwong:Louise is amazing to work with. This project was not very well organized on our side and Louise was incredibly patient with us throughout.\n\nResponses to any of my requests were almost always posted within a few minutes. Thank you for the amazing work and attitude! I look forward to working with Louise again in the near future!


No comments:

Post a Comment