Thursday 28 June 2018

I will do modern exterior design, photorealism rendering, 4k resolution

I will do modern exterior design, photorealism rendering, 4k resolution












About:

Welcome to my Gig,
I am an architectural and 3D visualizer and have 4 years working experience in Residential building,Office building, shopping Mall type of building design.

(NOTE : DO NOT PLACE AN ORDER BEFORE DISCUSSING )


3D Google Sketchup, Autocad, 3D blender amp; Photoshop Expert.

100% BUYER SATISFACTION IS GUARANTEED

Awesome features :

  • 3D Floor Plan
  • Exterior Design
  • interior Design
  • Landscape
  • Photo-realism rendering

  • Bird's eye Rendering


And More Free feature :
✔100% Money Back Guarantee if you are not satisfied

✔TOP Quality Work

✔Free Source File

✔Unlimited Revisions.

✔100% Customer Satisfaction.

✔PDF printing ready output

please give me a opportunity .
I am waiting for you. please order me. please hurry up. Please please contract with me .

Reviews


rogernguyen:Hard worker, attentive!

sayedkpi92:Wow Wow really great news ! Really this work was awesome experience and buyer is very very helpfully. of course i want to do more work , next time. \r\n\r\n\r\nThank you very much !

eshades:Another great experience in working with Sayed. I appreciate all the help in creating some amazing renderings (and fast!)

sayedkpi92:Wow Awesome experience ! Really it was a Great experience about color correction and environment and sky and very happy for buyer , very helpfully.of course i will wait for your next project. Thank you very much.

eshades:Excellent quality renderings and very fast. Appreciate the seller's attention to detail and constant communication. Will be placing another order.


No comments:

Post a Comment