Friday 29 June 2018

I will complete your jobs RAPIDLY and DILIGENTLY.

I will complete your jobs RAPIDLY and DILIGENTLY.












About:

Hello, My Name Is EDMON
Are you looking for a qualified and professional  ARCHITECT at a fraction of the usual cost?
Do you want QUALITY & REALISTIC 3D for your projects?
Contact me without delay!  I will complete your jobs RAPIDLY and  DILIGENTLY.

1. I have many years of experience in ARCHITECTURAL DRAWINGS & 3D MODELING.
2. I will produce AWESOME INTERIOR & EXTERIOR 3D view of your project.
3. I will produce AWESOME 3D of your LANDSCAPE.
4. I will do your 3D RENDERING using 3DMAX
5. I will maintain FURNITURE, Color & Texture exactly as you needed.

NOTE:
Please Check GIG EXTRA for more
The pricing & time will be change due to complex and large work
Feel free to discuss if you have any query.
!!Please do not open the order without my knowledge.!!

Reviews


shin07:Great work as usual!

edmon_araqelyan:Outstanding Experience!

shin07:Great results, great guy!

edmon_araqelyan:Outstanding Experience!

shin07:Great work! Highly recommended!


No comments:

Post a Comment