Friday 29 June 2018

I will design 3d models in solidworks

I will design 3d models in solidworks












About:

js-gig-main-desc ">I am an Automation Engineer with proficiency in SolidWorks.

I will draw simple or complex 3D models from 2D files or images.

Note: First 10 Buyers will get the following extras free. Best Offer on Fiverr.

- Fast delivery for no extra charges
- 3 Design Revisions

Kindly contact me before placing your order.

Although the project will take 3-5 days for completion, delivery time depends on complexity of parts and active orders.


For more complex parts or drawings, contact beforehand so that placement of multiple orders can be discussed.

Don't hesitate to contact me if you have 2D drawings or images of the product.

Reviews


tsjmattar:yet another awesome work partnership with Mohsina!

capri2794:Awesome experience once again.

tsjmattar:As usual, it was super great working with Mohsina. It is rare to come across someone as dedicated as her! I am looking forward to keep working with you.

capri2794:An amazing and cooperative buyer. It is a pleasure to work with him.

muneebrehman253:Best as always


No comments:

Post a Comment