Saturday 30 June 2018

I will make 3d cad model of your product

I will make 3d cad model of your product












About:

js-gig-main-desc ">Software that I use is SolidWorks, AutoCAD, Autodesk Fusion 360, Keyshot, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe After Effects and much more.

I will draw a 2D drawing with SolidWorks or 3D CAD invent patent machining draft model.

I will make a model of your product in Suitable software with your required file format.

I can make according to your imagination. Your ideas and my skill and hard working will make something good.

Reviews


rocksolid1:The seller listened to what I was looking to do and did a great job. Very professional. Will work with again.

selenajones:Thanks!

annafong488:Fast turn around time. Easy to work with! Thank you!

selenajones:Thank You!

robertaviator:Super , super


No comments:

Post a Comment