Saturday 30 June 2018

I will create or render a 3d product with solidworks

I will create or render a 3d product with solidworks












About:

---PLEASE CONTACT BEFORE ORDERING TO GET A CLEAR QUOTE + WORKING DEADLINE! The packages above are for overviewing only! Do not order before contacting or your order will be cancelled in most cases!---

I will draw a 3D model (or more) from your sketches or photos with Solidworks.

I can also make metal sheet model specifically for laser cutting and bending.

For rendering, aside from basic renders, some photoshop services can be provided. Also, when you want this extra gig, please provide labels if the product has it.

This gig is for drawing your 3D models, not for designing them. If you really need my help in changing the design, please always contact me first before ordering.

IMPORTANT: I use Solidworks 2017.

I don't draw humans, animals or fabrics.


Reviews


comforteldesign:Trusted seller.

meichiri:Outstanding experience!

ajpeterson412:Have purchased multiple times and quality of work is always good.

meichiri:Thank you for trusting my service!

stillfox:AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA


No comments:

Post a Comment