Friday 29 June 2018

I will redraw your sketch, pdf to autocad dwg

I will redraw your sketch, pdf to autocad dwg












About:

Hi,
I am a civil draftsmen and i have 3 years experiences in this field. 
Do you have a hand drawing/ sketch floor plan of your house/ building.... and you want to redraw it into 2d engineer drawing ????
Let me help you to redraw it, i'm using 2d autocad software.
i will redraw it and provide for you new drawings by Cad files, or PDF file
Just take one day and 5$ for one level basic house.
Fast deliver and revision for you.
I always provide the best service for customers

PLEASE LET ME HELP YOU TO REDRAW IT ASAP
Thanks.

Reviews


make74:He sent the design the same day, and after I asked a revision, he did it very quickly too. Recommended!

civildraftsman1:Great project! many thanks and come back any time you need more done.

vivibeni21:everything perfect

civildraftsman1:wonderful buyer. Thank you for the opportunity.

architecture_1:Awesome! Have used on all our projects!


No comments:

Post a Comment