Friday 29 June 2018

I will design the dream kitchen and bath you always wanted 4.9 (22 reviews) Contact Me General Info From United States Member since Oct 2014 Recent Delivery over 2 years About me Hello! my over 10 years of experience includes new construction projects, Kitchen & Bath renovations & home remodels. With technical training & practical experience, I have what it takes to produce high-quality work for you!

I will design the dream kitchen and bath you always wanted 4.9 (22 reviews) Contact Me General Info From United States Member since Oct 2014 Recent Delivery over 2 years About me Hello! my over 10 years of experience includes new construction projects, Kitchen & Bath renovations & home remodels. With technical training & practical experience, I have what it takes to produce high-quality work for you!












About:

I work with homeowners, renters, real estate agents, showrooms, and trade professionals.

Please contact me so I can learn more about your project before ordering.

*NEW BUILD
I start by reviewing your plans (quick sketch okay), then I create CAD drawings or (20/20 Technology) for the details including cabinetry, architectural details, tile patterns, lighting design & more.

*REMODELS
Let's update your home or flip!  Whether you need a new layout or making improvements
on an older home, I'm here to help.

*HOME MAKEOVER
Turn your home into your dream home fast!  I will work with you to select furnishings, fixtures, and decor.

100% Satisfaction!

YOUR DRAWING PACKAGE INCLUDES:

  • Space Plan
  • Elevations & Cabinetry Details (interior wall) | Gig Extra
  • Mood Board | Gig Extra
  • Tile Pattern | Gig Extra
  • Lighting Design | Gig Extra

Benefits

  • Use plans for bidding your project
  • See what works before tearing down the walls
  • Improve function
  • Maximize space
  • Increase resale value

*For $5 you will receive a Floor Plan (walls only)*

Reviews


tinyashes:Amazing work! Very professional and made all the right choices in helping us layout our new kitchen. Highly recommend!

sharamarie:Thank you! Awesome buyers!!

dmnaranjo:Shara was absolutely fabulous. She helped me understand what I needed, and given that this is my very first foray into remodeling, she really helped ease my anxiety. In addition, she worked with me on revisions to make it exactly how I dreamed it, without any additional cost. Highly recommend her!

sharamarie:Thanks Diana!\r\n\r\nIt was a pleasure working with you! Please send me pictures of your remodeled kitchen, I can't wait to see it! Thank you again!

quentonr:Amazing service


No comments:

Post a Comment