Saturday 30 June 2018

I will undertake 2d autocad drawings, as well as 3d rhino models

I will undertake 2d autocad drawings, as well as 3d rhino models












About:

✽I will help you transfer your ideas onto Autocad for 2D drawings.
-You can send me sketches, dimensions, photos or just text etc., explaining your idea, and I will complete the asked drawings.
-You can, send me a plan, and request from me views,cut sections, axonometrics etc.
-I can fully design furniture from scratch (plans, views, cut sections etc.)
-I will complete the drawings with titles, dimensions, hatches.
-Finally, I can plot the drawings with the required line colors and lineweight, in the right Scale.

✽I will complete requested 3D models, with Rhinoceros, Sketchup or 3ds max.
-I can export the final model in several formats, just ask me.
-You can request renders in good resolution.
-I can apply materials in both Rhino and 3ds.
-I can create small rendered animations in them too.

✽I can also work on Adobe Photoshop, doing basic improvments and alterations in photos or architectural drawings. 

✽Finally, I
 can also edit videos in Camtasia Studio, altering sound/music, image, length etc.

Reviews


laurisazuba:great communication

natashagee:I am coming back as Vardiana is proffesional, quick and friendly. Also communication is great! Highly recommend!

natashagee:Very proffessional, friendly, great communication! I am very satisfied with Vardiana's work- highly reccommend!

htllll:Vardiana is the best person I’ve seen on this app. She did a great job about rhino, and will continue to help you even if your order is done. Great great great

htllll:Very fast and professional serviceShe is nice, and willing to help me modify work until I feel satisfied. Her price is affordable, and her works are excellent! She's my first choice!


No comments:

Post a Comment