Friday 29 June 2018

I will create cool and amazing blender scenes and models for you

I will create cool and amazing blender scenes and models for you












About:

js-gig-main-desc ">I'm a graphic artist. Basically, what I do is transform your imagination into reality by making scenes out of them. Services I offer include
  • General 3-D modeling.
  • Scenery
  • 3-D logo creation

I majorly use blender to create this things but if the need arises, I make use of other editing applications to make sure customers are satisfied.

Unlimited revisions, commercial use of contents, enhanced detailing and source files are offered in all of my gigs.

All I need from you is to describe the scene you want and I'll provide it at the lowest cost you can find anywhere. A trial will convince you. 

Reviews


justsam2000:It was a very good experience

surfer0101:Great work!

kirillgenkin:\nWow! You did an amazing job! The work came faster than expected, everything was done in a qualitative and professional manner. Definitely a honest and reliable professional.

mrbrooks89:getting few things modeled for a game perfectly

jilexmedia:Nice


No comments:

Post a Comment