Thursday 28 June 2018

I will make DWG/DXF for CNC Laser cut and Production

I will make DWG/DXF for CNC Laser cut and Production












About:

 Please!!!!!!!!!                 Please!!!!!!!!!                      Please!!!!!!!!!!

Ask me before you place new order as I may not available to work in this time.

Hi,

I am a Certified SolidWorks Professional-CSWP. I have more than 4 years experience in Mechanical Parts DesignPrototyping, 3D Printing, Plastic Products Design and others Mechanical Design.
I have completed my Graduation in Mechanical Engineering.
Currently I am pursuing my M. Sc. in Industrial and Production Engineering.

Have a PCBA or products which need Sheet Metal Enclosure/Case ? You are in right place. I am here to help you. Just send me the dimension of your products, your ideas or hand sketch. I will design a Suitable enclosure for your products. Then I will make Drafting Drawing (DWG/DXF) for Laser Cut and  Production.

Reviews


roycooper:I give all my work to Sobuj, he is the top man 10 stars

sobuj23:Thank you for continuous help

roycooper:outstanding work from an expert.

sobuj23:Thanks for continuous help and quick response

roycooper:Great communication and great job. 100%


No comments:

Post a Comment