Thursday 28 June 2018

I will give 15000 DXF Files ready to cut for CO2 for laser and plasma cuter, its about 2,40GB

I will give 15000 DXF Files ready to cut for CO2 for laser and plasma cuter, its about 2,40GB












About:

XXXL bouquet Collection of more than 4,5 Gb of Graphic files for CNC machine and Laser cutter machine, including DXF,CDR .EPC file (source file) , files you can change size as your requirements.
You can also drag the files from the source files by using ex: Corel draw.
Those items worth more than $700 now only 2 Gigs ;-) .

Dinos.
Cars.
Visage.
planes.
Bots.
Hauses.
Animals.
Silhouetten.
Vector file
and much more...

Reviews


abakusgt:Super fast! less than 2 minutes, and I had the links, Nice collection, Thanks!

tnphost:I have received my order on time

janisjanisjanis:Fast and good service

supertoub:fast delivery

mattwaits:Great! Easy


No comments:

Post a Comment