Friday 29 June 2018

I will provide super realistic rendering images

I will provide super realistic rendering images












About:

What I provide:
- Super realistic 3D renderings for architectural spaces, both exterior and interior
- Design for many types of construction: housing, building, coffee shop, restaurant, offices...
- You can order me to do 3D video in HD quality after the rendering is finished
What I guarantee:
- Make your space/idea outstanding with beautiful & realistic rendering
- Follow tightly your instructions and revisions, all of your directions will be applied exactly
- Assured that you will be 100% satisfied with the job. Our products will definitely be worth your spend.
- Deliver strictly on time
What information I need from you: 
1/ Input 2D Drawings/Plans 
(AutoCAD file is the best, but PDF, photos, handsketches with clear dimensions... also work)
2/ Quantity of interior/exterior renderings you need.
3/ 3D model if you have (.max  .obj .skp  .fbx  ....). This will help to reduce the working time. 
4/ Some reference images of the style you would love. 
What you should note: 
Please contact me to discuss and send me all information about the work before you order to get the best deal.

With regards,
Scott.

Reviews


arondesign247:Outstanding experience: fast delivery, high quality, commitment, all perfect. Thank you very much. Hope to work again with you soon.

isaacwealth:Scott has help me to bring my imagination to reality. Great design. I will surely recommend to others.

scottgraphics:Great buyer

arondesign247:Outstanding experience: fast delivery, high quality, commitment, all perfect. Thank you very much. Hope to work again with you soon.

isaacwealth:Scott has help me to bring my imagination to reality. Great design. I will surely recommend to others.


No comments:

Post a Comment