Saturday 30 June 2018

I will create an architectural drawing in autocad

I will create an architectural drawing in autocad












About:

Hi, i'm an architect.
I have professional experience of making drawings for building permit and drawings to present to your clients.

Services offered are;
  • Converting old files / hand drawn floor plans into CAD.
  • Modifications in a floor plan you have according your requirements.
  • Drawing detailed and high quality plans.
  • Modifying a floor plan using our knowledge to create amazing and high quality spaces.
  • Bring an idea to life (Dream home projects)
  • Fast delivery

I provide a full range of architectural services:
Project design, Professionally suggestions and advises, 3D Visualization and Construction plans.


So if you're looking for a professional service and high quality results, I'm here to help.
Please contact me before ordering so that you know exactly what you will get, especially if you have a hand drawn sketch. I look forward to hear from you.Thank you.

Best
James

Reviews


kay90simon:Very good! I am very satisfied! I will order again!

james_josh:it's awesome working with buyer. I will be glad to work with them again

yandam:This is the most beautiful, security enhanced 4 bedroom drawing . As usual, Josh has been great on this project professionally, pricewise and delivery. Our working relationship is an established one and I recommend him to all those seeking a professional for their architectural drawings.\nAriel

james_josh:Nice working with the buyer again

yandam:Seller is on top of his profession. He delivered an excellent work. He's always available for a chat thereby making it easier to request for modification if any. He's working on my next project. I highly recommend Josh.


No comments:

Post a Comment