Thursday 28 June 2018

I will do projects in revit

I will do projects in revit












About:

My work includes the source file and other format you need it, like: JPG, PDF

I just need your sketch (JPG, PDF, etc.) with measures to make drawing in AutoCAD or Revit, or just you tell me what do you need in Revit (2D or 3D) or AutoCAD (2D or 3D)  for your proyect.

I can also design the facilities you need

  • Arquitecture
  • Structure
  • Plumbing
  • Mechanical

Reviews


archistudiu:delivered in few hours fast than i expecting

dougladinho:Excellent! good experience.! I would work with him again when he needs me.

archistudiu:fast and very finished model provided. recommended

dougladinho:Great experience!

antoniolopezmen:Yes did exactly what I wanted.


No comments:

Post a Comment