Saturday 30 June 2018

I will make 3d model of your product with photorealistic renders

I will make 3d model of your product with photorealistic renders












About:

** the price will be higher for complex models or print ready renders.**
Hi,
  • I will do Photorealistic 3D rendering for your product.
  • I create a Realistic material for you product that seem like a original.
  • I'll create 3D model for prices presented and it will be on extra charge depending on product detail
  • I make many kinds of models, such as various types of cans, bottles, cups, dishes, mechanical devices, electronic devices, etc.

**Please send me the reference image and the label of product.**

** DO NOT PLACE AN ORDER BEFORE DISCUSSING AND FINALIZING THE PRICE.**

Reviews


deleokusanya1:Always coming back because he is an amazing professional

shakirmalik786:Sir it is a great pleasure to working with you looking forward to work with you again on another project with you! Please favorite my GIG and tell your friends about it too. good luck for your business!! Have a great day! Take care!

dharmeshkhokhar:Good experience. provided me the exactly i needed. Will work again with this seller.

shakirmalik786:Sir it is a great pleasure to working with you looking forward to work with you again on another project with you! Please favourite my GIG and tell your friends about it too. good luck for your business!! Have a great day! Take care!

deleokusanya1:excellent


No comments:

Post a Comment