Friday 29 June 2018

I will design your trade show booth

I will design your trade show booth












About:

I am a very experienced booth designer. Lets discuss your booth. My renderings will be good for show review, booth builder reference. I can create large format graphic designs. They will consider your identity, traffic flow, show regulations, buildability. So whether you want a graphic panel for a rollup or a 20x40 island, I can do it.

Paul

Reviews


dethmer:High quality, easy to work with, great communicator. This is your man!

dethmer:Outstanding 3D rendering.

dethmer:Once again TOP work

dethmer:Outstanding Experience!

familiaday:Paul, is an expert at designing well thought out booths. He takes into account parts the are readily manufactured in the design to keep build costs inline and economical. He takes input and revisions quickly and has mock-ups turned around promptly. I would recommend using him, and I plan to use him again in the future.


No comments:

Post a Comment