Thursday 28 June 2018

I will create a simulation for any model cfd and fea

I will create a simulation for any model cfd and fea












About:

js-gig-main-desc ">If you want to make behavior analysis, simulate or test your model so you are in the right place. I am using Abaqus,solidworks simulation and ansys.

Reviews


johnalg:Top quality. Really great to work with. 100% recommend.

mohamedaskr:a professional buyer, totally recommend.

johnalg:Excellent experience. This is great engineer who really knows he's stuff. Highly recommend.

mohamedaskr:an outstanding experienced buyer, he knows what he needs clearly, I will be grateful for any future cooperation with him.

johnalg:Excellent engineer and simulation expert. I had a very complex simulation to solve and he did great job, very clear communication and professional.


No comments:

Post a Comment