Saturday 30 June 2018

I will do 3d modeling and rendering

I will do 3d modeling and rendering












About:

Contact with me before place order.

I am a professional 3D/2D artist with 7 years of experience.

i can work on the following services:

  • 3d Product images
  • 3d Environment design

I can work smoothly if you could provide me with:

1. Reference/sketch images of your products
2. How many images do you need
3. Visual specifications for renderings such as color, material, texture etc
4. Expected time delivery 


 **** 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE ****

Reviews


thmacky:very happy with the outcome

sihab2:Outstanding Experience!

connorkauffman:Perfect, thanks again bro!!!

willedwell:Good to work with

todd_c:He did an amazing job!!! Excellent work! Will use again!


No comments:

Post a Comment