Friday 29 June 2018

I will create your autocad 2d drawings floor plans

I will create your autocad 2d drawings floor plans












About:

Do you wish to make any ARCHITECTURAL DRAWING in 2D at affordable prices?

Then, you have met the best suited Architect for the Job!

I will make any of the following types of drawing for you in 2D AUTOCAD:

o   Floor Plan (working drawings and presentation)

o   Elevations

o   Sections

o   Site plan

o   Landscape etc..

I will make all drawings as detailed as you could ever want and even more.

I work with LAYERS with variants of colors or monochrome (whichever way you want it).

My prices are based on mutual agreement, hence Kindly contact me so we can discuss before you make order.

Be sure you will have the best of job from me. Kindly check my works.

Reviews


top_ratedresume:He delivered an excellent design with the information I gave him. I am fully pleased with his delivery.

acumenpro:Pleased to work with you too.

emmanphilip1956:I'm fascinated by your communication and drafting skill. Quite professional!

acumenpro:Thanks for the order! I look forward to working with you again.

maria_smith022:Beautiful! This seller did a quick and excellent job.


No comments:

Post a Comment