Saturday 30 June 2018

I will convert 2d drawings into 3d models in solidworks and keyshot

I will convert 2d drawings into 3d models in solidworks and keyshot












About:

Are you looking for 3D Model ? Or 2D/3D solidworks designs ? DO you want excellent features ?
I am Mechanical Design Engineer with 4 years of experience in Solidworks, AutoCAD, Keyshot and other modelling & Rendering Softwares.

I will draw any 3D Model from 2D files or Images & I will Draw Assembly of Multiple Parts.

You can bring me your creative ideas, Manufacturing drawings and pictures and I will deliver various formats of design according to your need.

Delivery time depends on the complexity of parts. Although I will try to deliver it fast as much as I can.

Do not hesitate to contact me if you have 2D Drawings or Images of any product.

Note: First 5 Buyers will get some extras free and Best Offer.
- 2 Design Revisions
- Multiple File Formats
- Fast Delivery with no extra charges.
- Rendered and Colored Models
- Source file



Reviews


lalaarain:Perfect ! Great Job, highly recommended !

saadmughal7:Thank you Sir !

bionictechteam:Awesome! He was perfect in his delivery and in his work. I recommend everyone to buy this gig.

saadmughal7:Outstanding Experience \r\nThank you !\r\n

leonida_93:Fast and Responsive. He has done great work.\nHighly recommended.


No comments:

Post a Comment