Thursday 14 June 2018

I will convert your pdf to revit model

I will convert your pdf to revit model












About:

i will create your revit model with high quality and with it's families 
and sheets with dimensions if you need 
also if you need i can export the plans & elevations at cad files 
Note for students only :
i'm sorry for not accepting student projects 
this is illegal and you have to do it by yourself to be a professional engineer in the future 
but if you need me to teach you how to work i can do it for you (I'm already instructor for revit , autocad & BIM )

Reviews


kentutsurogi:Test if I want to outsource some CAD conversions to Revit

mohamedmostafa0:thanks

ragnarsson:Super fast delivery as usual. The task involved creating a Revit model from scanned drawings.

mohamedmostafa0:Great Client as usual \r\nthanks \r\n

ragnarsson:Superfast as usual. 4th building of a neighborhood presentation.


No comments:

Post a Comment